Did you know that we can take advantages of herbal scrub to lighten the armpit skin. Nothing is new, actually. In fact, this is an old recipe of eastern people for centuries. A classic method sometimes is the best. If you do the treatment continuously, it could be an effective, fast method to get rid the pigment on your underarms. Plus, the cost is affordable.
So, want to try?
All you need to do is find the right product of whitening herbal scrub. It must contain the word “underarm” or “armpit” on the package, which means it’s not just for whole body. Better if the herbal cream has natural ingredient. A valid license from some health or medicine legal department is required too, at least to ensure its safety and minimize any side effects.
Next, bring the product home and follow these steps:
- Make sure your armpits are clean. Shave them, first. Wash them. Free them from body’s grime and remaining deodorant, talcum powder, or perfume.
- Put the herbal whitening cream on a plate or a bowl, along with 1-2 teaspoons of honey as a mixture. Honey is useful to prevent irritation and to nourish the skin.
- Mix them all with a glass of warm water until it meets an ideal viscosity.
- Apply a mixture of the whitening scrubs on your armpit. By doing it, perform a gentle massage with a circular motion for two to three minutes. A good massage will help the mixture to remove any dead skin cells and excess pigment in the skin.
- Let the scrub on armpit dry for five to ten minutes. This allows the skin to absorb nutrients, while the underarm lightening substances work.
- Wash the armpit with cold water until it completely clean.
- Proceed with another armpit. If you want to be more practical (and you are not ticklish), find a friend or a professional to do the treatment. So, both of your armpits can be handled at once.
Treat your armpits with the herbal mixture regularly, two to three times a week, for an optimal results. Gradually, your underarm skin will be brighter within three months or less. As a bonus, those armpits will be softer and fragrant.